Posts by Bonny

Dear Eden community,

today is my last day at Aeria Games. I've achieved some projects, didn't manage everything I wanted to do for you. The new CM is arriving very soon, is being trained by now. She will take care of reviving the Facebook page and events, so stay tuned! I've handed over the GM applications as well, you should be contacted for interviews soon too.

Thank you all for welcoming me for this few weeks together and have fun!

Warm regards,

Bonny

eelamarules4.png

Welcome to the Official Eden Eternal Discord! We are glad that you are here to voice opinions, give feedback, hang out with friends and meet new people.

If you have any questions about discord please contact a CM (No pestering, if your question has to go in a ticket then you should write a ticket via the support system: https://support.gamigo.com/

We will not ban / unban players or provide private information via the Discord).

We ask that you follow the rules of this Discord and to also ensure that you use the appropriate channels to communicate with your companions.

rules.png

The same rules that apply in Aeria Games' Terms of Use will apply to this Discord:

http://www.aeriagames.com/policy/terms

With that said, a breach of said rules in this Discord channel can result in a ban ONLY on Discord, not on your Aeria Games Account or Character.

The Staff team reserves the right to remove messages from the chat and if necessary, to mute, kick or ban users from the Eden Eternal Discord if the following violations occur:

- Discussions of decisions made by the team such as muting, deleting posts, kicking and/or banning

- Deliberately creating toxic situations or debates in order to undermine other players or the staff

- Any drama or private conflict on our official channels (solve it in private)

- Advertising of any unrelated game that is not associated to the gamigo group

- Names and conversations which are derogatory and/or NSFW

- Publication of private information and chats (e.g. Tickets)

- Disrespecting other community members

- Political or religious discussions

- Not following the channel rules

- Avoiding the word filter

- Posting epilepsy gifs/emotes, or gifs/emotes under pegi 13

- Spam

A warning before the punishment of a player with a mute, kick or ban is optional for the moderating force. Thus it is not a matter of course to receive a warning before.

Even if it is not explicitly mentioned in the rules, if a Moderator tells you to stop addressing a certain thematic/and or behavior, this has to be acknowledged and accepted, otherwise the Moderator may take action against it.

The Eden Eternal staff reserves the right to mute, kick or ban players from the Discord server if deemed necessary.

Moderators may moderate to their own discretion in extreme situations. Any complaints or concerns about abuse may be brought to a CM's attention at any time.

CMs may moderate to their own discretion at any time. The CMs may also change, remove, or add any rules at any time. If you believe a ban has been carried out unfairly, send a ticket here: https://support.gamigo.com/

The severity of a sanction always depends on the severity of the offense and review of the offender's past record.

Players are responsible for all of their sent messages. Action may be taken against deleted messages if the deleted messages violate server rules.

Avoiding active mutes/bans with additional accounts will result in a permanent ban of your account and any associated accounts.

We sincerely hope that you come often and enjoy your stay!

channels.png

#altar You're on your way to school and want to know what items you can win today? Check out this channel!

#giveaways Try to win items during our special events!

#universal-lobby Take off your shoes, relax and chat with the entire Eden Eternal community!

#help For your questions to other players or to the team

#in-game-activity Try to find party or guild members, or sell your stuff!

#feedback-bugs-reports Your ideas are valuable, share them with the team here

#english-lobby English only here!

#français-lobby French only here!

#deutsche-lobby German only here!

#español-lobby Spanish only here!

#real-life-pictures You had an alpaca-shaped-pancake for breakfast? We want to see it!

#artwork If you are talented, show your art to the world!

#screenshots Wanna brag about your character? Here is the place to be!

#links Sharing is caring!

#🤖bot-spam🤖 Bots and spammy stuff like gambling

#🎵music-bot🎵 Play music you want to listen to

We reserve the right to change these rules at any time, therefore you should take a look at them from time to time.

roles.png

**Product Manager** - the big boss of the game who works in the shadow

**Community Manager** - point of contact between the community and the Product Manager

**Moderator** - in charge of forums and Discord. Please contact them in priority if you need help.

**Game Master** - in charge of the game. Please contact them in priority if you need help.

**Guest** - other gamigo employees. Please bear in mind they won't help you with Eden Eternal.

**Eternal Guardian** - active member of the community. If you wish this role, you will have to be active for a couple of weeks on our Discord.

links.png

Official Discord - https://discord.gg/edeneternalofficial

Official EE Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/edeneternal/

Eden Eternal Home Page - https://edeneternal.aeriagames.com/

Game Support - https://support.gamigo.com/

Eden Eternal Wikia - < https://tiny.cc/EEWiki%3E

Eden Eternal Recipe Book - https://www.tiny.cc/EERecipe

Thank you Timaki (Twin Saga) for the Alpaca-Ninja pictures!

Hello all and thanks for your input.

Since the game is only supported in English and French, the official help will only be provided in those languages. However, we will allow further languages in the global channels in order for players (or volunteers if there are some) to help players that don't master English. We'll also keep the lobbies in the four languages since they seem more or less active. The rest will be moved / reorganized within two weeks.

Also, the recruitment of volunteers is open, do not hesitate to apply!

One last thing: having been away last week, the tickets are late again. I would like to take this opportunity to point out that there will be no answer either between Thursday and next Sunday. Remember to give priority to Discord in case of problems.

Cheers!

Bonny

Interested? You can send your application via form.eefrteam.png

Greetings Guardians,

We’re glad to announce we are starting open recruitment for GMs and Moderators for the EN team on Eden Eternal!

The focus of our team is simple: to serve and help our community thrive.

If you've ever wanted to actively improve the Eden Eternal experience, this is your chance!

**GMs and Mods will undergo a four-week initial training period, before working independently**

As an officially-endorsed helper, A GM’s and Mod's responsibilities will be taken seriously. Unprofessional conduct will NOT be tolerated.

GM tasks are focused primarily on moderating and animating the game and assisting players in their requests, as well as tasks outside of the game, such as providing feedback, aiding with support, and bug reporting.

Moderator tasks are focused primarily on moderating the forum and discord, as well as tasks outside of the game, such as organizing the forum, aiding with support, and bug reporting.

GMs and Moderators will have separate accounts that are not used to play the game, but to provide support. Moderators do NOT have the ability to spawn items, currency, or anything of the sort. They are not allowed to interact with the game world in any manner other than to provide support. Any violation of this will result in an immediate termination of the moderator.

GMs and Moderators will never reveal their identity or the name of their personal account character if they have one. Please do not ask them or try to pursue the matter. This barrier between their GM or Moderator persona and personal persona is there for their own protection. Their safety is one of our primary concerns, and any hint at an attempt to penetrate their layer of privacy and safety will be met with an immediate and severe reaction from gamigo AG.

The tasks of a team member include (but are not limited to):

· Helping in the preparation of guides and FAQs

· Training new team members

· Enforcing game, Discord and forum rules

· Resolving player disputes

· Helping in the planning and organizing of events

Requirements:

· Minimum age of 18 years for GMs, 16 for Mods (must be proven with ID)

· Willingness to invest at least 1-2 hours a day

· Fluent in English (speaking, typing, and comprehension)

· Extensive knowledge of the game and its rules, and respecting those rules as a player

· A headset or speakers and a microphone to communicate over voice chats

· Enthusiasm for the game, the community, and the tasks that await you.

Bonus:

· Previous experience working in a similar field

· Fluency in another language other than English

Interested? You can send your application via form.

Serious inquiries only.

Candidates which stand out will be contacted for further discussion.

Discussions and interviews will be done via voice chat!
    You will need to have a headset or speakers & a microphone.
    All Moderators are expected to use voice chat regularly.

As a volunteer, GM and Moderator positions are at-will, and either side can choose to leave the agreement at any time.

There is no minimum or maximum of applicants we will be taking now.

It's all about quality.

No answer in June? Your application hasn't been considered this time. You can apply again in six months.

No answer from a previous application? Please apply again!

We look forward to receiving your application!

Your Eden Eternal Team

Please keep it Discord related, thanks. GM and Mod recruitment will come soon. For now, it is how it is and I don't need public defamation. If reports need to be done, my private messages in Discord are open. Thank you.

Hello there,

I am happy to tell you that the tickets are all resolved! From now on, you can expect an answer within 24 hours on work days.

Next "cleaning" step: Discord. I'm going to restructure a bit to make it more user friendly for both you and me. Therefore, please tell me as an answer to this topic what you would like to keep / what needs to be removed, etc. I have of course my own ideas but don't want to delete something you like.

You have until next Wednesday to reply to this thread. Thanks for your input!

Dear Guardians,

first of all, we would like to apologize for the silence lately. As you may know, CM Danmaku has left the company last week, which means the game is (again) without CM to take care of it and you are probably all worried or angry about the situation, which is perfectly understandable. That's why it is important to me to communicate today and give you some clarity about the current situation.

How does the community team now look like?

We are currently looking for a replacement for Maku. In the mean time, you will have to deal with me (muahahaha). For those who do not know me, I have been working at Aeria Games since 5 years now, dealing with several games such as Maestia, Immortalis, Grand Fantasia, Twin Saga and some other ones. I used to play Eden Eternal when I was still young it was first released. I am French, speak English and German. I am a big Role Play fan, a big Zelda fan, and enjoy writing stories or even acting! I like pizza, chocolate, manga... and so much more! Oh! And I'm a pirate. Arrrrrrrrrrgh. Beware.

But enough from private stuff, let's talk about the future.

For now I will focus on cleaning the mess.

I've started already on the forum, spammers are gone. Registrations will be now validated manually every working day.

Next step will be requests to the customer support that are pending since weeks. I am very sorry for that. Be assured that I am someone who cares about other's well-being and I will do my best to answer everything as soon as possible.

Another main topic will be volunteer recruitment: you might have noticed that Rhys left the team during the weekend. Unfortunately I was not aware of him leaving but I cannot blame him for that. Having only one moderator on the forum is not enough. Having one GM in game either. That's why I'll be recruiting new volunteers very soon. No need to PM us though, there will be an official announcement as soon as we are ready. In the mean time, [GM]AlpacaKnight has been given the moderation rights in Discord in case something urgent happens.

What about the game?

I know you all want a new altar, new rewards for your purchases, a localized game and new content. For now, I cannot update you about any of the current game issues.

I know it's no good news and I will do my best to compensate the current situation.

Therefore, if you have any idea, suggestion, wish to improve the communication between you and the team, or to have more fun on community side, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Also, if you have any question, please shoot!

Pirately yours,

Bonny