Very prominent among the early regular buccaneers was a man who came to be called Jesse the Great. This man seems to have been one of those adventurers who were beat up by Roger the Pirate. 1992 on the Strait of Malacca Jesse the Great died. His ship was never found. I went to the Strait of Malacca to look for his ship and to call his treasures mine. 27 years later, I suceeded and found the old shipwreck from Jesse the Great. All I found was an old, dusty book well locked in a chest.
In the book I found treasure maps. Treasure maps, where Jesse the Great buried valuable items or properties.
Today, Eternal Guardians, I will be reading it to you. But be aware, to solve those riddles, you will need keen senses.
The book contains only the following maps:
- Limestone Mtn.
- Tranquil Hill
- Rainbowfall Forest
- Goss Mountains
- Beluga Bay
- Valley of Kings
- Avila Volcano
- Golden Plains
Meet [GM]Jesse and find the treasure
Thursday, 17/01/2019 beginning at 17:00 (CET) on Channel 4.
- 1 treasure was well hidden. Story of the book will be read in-game, in Buzz-Chat.
- Story will not contain the map the treasure is on, to find out, the riddle must be solved.
- post the exact treasure location + associated map in this thread to win
- don't forget to include your In-Game Name
- only one participation each Account possible
- the first to post the correct coordinates + associated map will win
Thursday, at 17:00 (CET)
Submissions ends with maintenance every Monday.
Treasure Chest contains 50 Eden Crystals.