I want this game to grow stronger

• I'm really looking to develop this game further. I understand that everyone has a shortage of content or a lot of bad ones compared to the game, but I think we have an untapped gem. I want to do anything I can to assist in population games and I want to get some suggestions from other community members. Regardless of what everyone can think of, the procedure is only responsible for the health of this game as the staff. They are together to think of a solution, to be wanting from the people. https://edeneternal.aeriagames…/index.php?thread-add/15/

• I would come to play with you guys again, I am a veteran player but I have been banned and I have not been given a reason as to why, as for myself I've been inactive for the past year, I've been playing this game for over 5 years and still people know me and remember me, I've been friends with most of the gs at the time and large popularity of the game but the ban was about 3-4 months ago when I tried to log in to check whats going on with the game,, I have not yet been responded to my ticket as to why it happened, I hope admins actually take care of the issue and do what they're supposed to do, I don't know why I got banned and whether or not i'll get my account unbanned due to well been here for so many years and it's pretty unfair to be treated like that honestly...