About Altar..

• So I have to ask , is this how things are going to be ?

This game with hundreds of items to wear and the altar just giving us chances to get 1/10th of of those items?

Im new to Eden so I looked at the discord Altar history and its been repeating for months with nothing unique.

Are we supposed to keep getting alpha and prime items and combine them to get the other outfits/weapons?

It just sucks to have the same legendaries and mounts in the auction being sold for 999999 gold and other boring legendaries that so many people already have in there.

• That's because we have no CM/PM caring about it. So many people tried it via Discord and Forum to reach someone but without success, you wont have success either, I'm afraid. I'm sorry.

Ah I see ..?(

I was so excited about all the items this game has . . .

I'll keep hoping for change then,

Thanks for the answer !

• Yamea knows pretty well, she was GM until recently. And left cause nothing she was trying to get Aeria to do worked. Aeria is a bad company only caring about $$ coming in and giving no support, no help, nothing in return.

It's very sad since EE is a very good game. The fact that some people still plays it even after 7 years of nothingness from Aeria shows it.

The game can still be fun for newcomers, but don't expect to be able to play all you could. Specially when it comes to items.