Last played 2011... Looking for Group

• Hello,

Former player looking to return and form party. I left at around level 60 when there were 3-4 servers in 2011. I have chars at level 30 and 14 also.

Maybe better to restart at 1. Whatever level range can assemble a party after 9 pm pacific would be great.

• OK thanks I'll just find another game then.

That's rather quick to judge. The game is still very much alive but as Alphoccio said: Most players reside in the range of Level 70-100. This doesn't mean there's no players below this range, because there sure are. Join a Guild at level 1, chat a bit and you will see there are still plenty of players and i'm sure most of the players would help you with whatever you need.

Agian, leveling is so easy; there are plenty of XP Boosts, Also, there's probably always an Guildie online and helpful enough that want's to help you run a few Dungeons / Trials to get your necessary items or experience. See here for some tips and tricks:
    Good to know

I hope you will return to Eden Eternal and witness its beauty agian. <3

• Meh I logged in fresh and lvl 60 characters and whispered people using the search min max level range feature. None of them reply and it seems a bit too much effort just to find someone to couple up with together.

If there's anyone in any level range 1-60 available after 9 pm pacific that'd be great, otherwise I'll just play something else that has a much easier party finder.

• Meh I logged in fresh and lvl 60 characters and whispered people using the search min max level range feature. None of them reply and it seems a bit too much effort just to find someone to couple up with together.

If there's anyone in any level range 1-60 available after 9 pm pacific that'd be great, otherwise I'll just play something else that has a much easier party finder.

You are probably judging too fast. You see, you can do extremely well until you hit Level 90. If you do Main-Story and Book-Quests you will level fast and EE is good at making it extremely easy for you as singleplayer. Once you hit Level 90, game changes to partygame. Peer and World are always looking for parties there. With Level 60, you don't see the active peer. Most players reside in the range of Level 70-100 (so are the peers divided), as Rhys has stated above. Also, you should maybe advertise your character info in world chat and that you're looking for an active guild, because people are actively recruiting new guildmembers - you probably find someone to couple like that pretty fast. Maybe try hitting Level 90 first, you will see parties will be found pretty easy then.

• good luck, because current community is gather on 70+ peer, and most LFP is for instance or lvl 85+ dungeon

but 1-70 with casual questing (book and mainstory quest) would takes 3 days, so you'll be fine

This is the only useful response I see. So when you say 3 days you mean 72 full hours to reach Level 70? I don't think I can commit 72 hours of Single Player mode just to be able to start to play Eden Eternal Multiplayer mode. You're saving me alot of time and disappoint - so thanks for that!

The GM/GS responses confirm that 1-90 is single player, and only 90+ is multiplayer. I can't go with "probably always an Guildie" which leads to party recruitment time cutting into game time. In 2011 even the level 55+ area was very grindy and dungeons were near impossible without stacking tons of 4000 points/honors for each region to complete the Orange set items. Dungeons are only good for CEXP not main EXP in 2011, not sure if that still applies now.

Rather than typing 20 questions in chat it'd be just nice to find ANYONE (any level < 60) who plays 9 pm pacific time to teamspeak with. It would make the 72 hour single player more bearable.

If I were a GS/GM, I would rotate Q&A or host speed 1-70 sessions. But you don't see any youtube content that do 1-90 speedruns, because likely it takes more than 20 hours. And yes, I *do* want to judge "too quickly" if I know it's going to take over 72 hours just to unlock multiplayer. My understanding is that anyone higher than 5 levels than you leads to no EXP (at least in 2011).

• By 3 days, is more like around 9-12 hours (3-4 hours a day is d4mn casual on weekend) for veteran like me.

But for newbies who's cant do quests effectively, it might cost twice of that amount.

If i got 72 hours game play, i'll reach lvl 90 by then.^^

But i do support you to looking for other games and stop replying this forum thread, hence, less chance i'll read your whining in peer chats later on ;)

• It is not the case that the game is that grindy anymore, my friend.

main quests take you and fly you up relatively quickly. Infact it kind gets annoying that you level so fast, youd have like 5 different main quests to do because you out level places so fast.

Socially, it is a bit hard to find people if you arent end game. I'm the dumb person who randomly walks up to people and talks and have made a couple friends while leveling to around 30. So the advice to find a large guild to meet people should not be discarded too quickly.

If eden doesn't have any gameplay features you really like over AK or Twin saga, then I'd recommend to go to one of those. Cuz honestly its not worth if theres nothing in eden that stands out to you.

Since you suggested some kind of speed run, I will say DoD at 90 or so might interest you, it's like time trial... trials? It is kind of fun. Gearing could never be easier. Even the 1-65 achievements are easy now.

Our current eden is the NA servers mixed with the french server i think? Hence some of the channel names (Anglo (English) and Franco(French) ) So don't be surpresed if theres a population who can't speak english well. You might also find german. Of course Filipino people have for a good time been part of the community. Main point is this is also a reason some might not respond to you.

GS(Now called GM.) Presense is here. Anytime I ask a question even if its not directed at her Yamea will answer it if needed. Or if I say something I dont have enough information on there will also be some added information.

Coming from a short time of being a twin saga GS. I dont see why have a Q&A. I mean, it's good to be creative with events, but GS will pretty much always answer questions. Or atleast I did. I even would juggle them with random conversation. As it is part of the job to be a part of the community. I would more want a Q&A with the CM and PM. People who don't speak and answer too often.

(Though for TS We did have a Q&A with the PM, and atleast from what I can read from the German and english chats at the time, it was pretty much just a step up from what the GS could give. )

I could almost guarantee the GM will only be asked things they answer nonstop anyway.

----

I would personally group with you if my character wasn't in between your two lower characters, and if I didn't sleep while you were on lol.

But to be blunt if you're looking for a good social experience, you will not have a good time in the lower levels, even if it's easy to level up it may take a while later, to find people on your own.

Your best bet if you insist on playing is infact to join one of the larger guilds, and just talk. Also if you dont have it then get discord as well, because I think most guilds use it more than TS.