Class Certificates

• Hello, it is I. The SWARD Master '-'

A lot of people in our community already know a lot about class certificates, but of course there's always a part that doesn't, or isn't too familiar with it in general, this post is meant for them obviously. shhh me.

So, let's first talk about the ones that most people should know. The 1H Weapon Master and the 2H Weapon master.

With certs there's a lot of different options. Of course, most people usually use the 4 greens or the 4 oranges for the attack boost on whatever class they're using, which is highly suggested.

If your class uses 2 handed weapons, then you use 4 green certs, if you use 1 handed weapons, you use 4 orange certs. The reason is in the above spoilers.

Then, you still have room for 3 certs. Before I go into that, in the spoilers below you can see what bonus the other color certs gives you when you match 4 of them.

Depending on what class you use, you can sometimes match 3 certs for a bonus.

For example Revival Leaf.

Now of course, if you're a dps player, you could be missing out on some strong certs if you try to match 3 for a small bonus.

In my opinion, don't do that because sometimes it's easily obtainable through stats alone.

That's why I would suggest getting a bonus of 2 of the same color.

A bonus of 2 is almost always a stat being increased by 2%. I say almost always because sometimes if you match 2 of the same color, you can also get a class-specific bonus. Like Thief's Sprint.

This is not suggested, but now you know it exists.

For DPS, the best ones would be LCK, STR or AGI depending on your build. Luckily all 3 of these are easily obtained.

You get the drill. If you use 3 different colors for the last one, chances are you're missing out on an extra 2% stat boost. If you don't have any perk but you have 2x the same color, you might want to change the certs where they basically touch, and the boost should pop up.

There's a lot of different ways of creating your certs, but I would say, if you're a dps, always use the green or orange ones, depending on what type of weapon you use. After that, try going for the LCK +2% boost.

Thank you for your time, even if you knew most of it already. Hopefully it could help some random person who strolled onto the forums and didn't know much about cert bonusses yet.

• It is I, the SWARD master again.

Here to add the class-based certificate bonusses of 2.

Now, I have to warn this might be a long one. I will put the classes into a spoiler to shorten this post.

I will name the certificate by name, not by bonus given by the certificate.

All classes have 2 class specific cert bonusses. The certs bonusses are not created by certs from that class, you do need the certs of other classes to combo it with.

Yellow classes

Orange classes.

Green classes.

Blue classes.

Purple classes.

These are all the class-specific bonusses. If you would like for me to add more to this post, please let me know.

Thank you for your time. c: <3