For the New CM !!

• Yes, Aeria change again our CM.

Now, no idea if this new one will be good or not, I hope so, but the sad truth is that he knows nothing right now about EE.

So, to the new CM, as being one of the very very old player of EE, I have one thing to tell you:

CHANGE ALTAR, CHANGE ALTAR, CHANGE ALTAR, CHANGE ALTAR, CHANGE ALTAR, CHANGE ALTAR,

Seriously !!

What you need to know is that about 95% of any items we can get in EE comes from altar. Almost no items can be bought on web or from item malls.

So, if you dont program varied altar all the time, basically, you will be condamning EE economics.

Yamea and Kynou been working hard to give us good and rotating altars lately, and they did good.

If there is only ONE thing you do for EE, please be it to continue this work!

We are already getting repeats altar today and yesterday. I guess you did not get time yet to learn how to change it.

but please, make it your priority.

Movae.

The too old player.

Supermarket of EE.

• Danmaku has a good experience as a CM.

Since he's been a Twin Saga's CM for a long time, he's left to see how he'll adapt and whether he'll handle both.

Thank you very much Movae for your message!

*Salut, moi c'est Brumi. chibi_madara_by_malou1381.png == • ==(Hi, I'm Brumi.)

• I agree for some more fresh altars. Large selection of costumes should make it easy that you don't repeat often while still being balanced. With random interesting filler (Housing stuff is fun for me atleast, I like to collect them. :/)

The themed altars like enhancement or crafting/holiday are nice as well in my opinion, gives a nice refresh state.

Of course it would also be nice to have some good quality conversations with the new cm :*

• To see how it evolves thereafter, I remain assertive confident but I am afraid of the worst.

*Salut, moi c'est Brumi. chibi_madara_by_malou1381.png == • ==(Hi, I'm Brumi.)

• Danmaku may have experience, but so far, he does not seem to be putting much effort here. 4 days, and did not even introduced himself.

Guess we are back to good old days, with invisible CM.

Yeah back when twin saga first started the CM back then was rather invisble as well. I never really understood the reason a (Community) manager would want to remain as not part of the community. but back then it was the opposite, s/he just sorta made a forum post then rarely said anything that wasnt on social media. :/ (not talking about danmaku of course.)

Though now that I think about it, does community manager really plan the altars? Or is that product managers responsibility, or some kind of joint job? Back for a while ago I would think not, and he has said his responsibilites included pretty much everything except content planning and sales. So is altar a sales issue, or a something that would fall into his hands?

Even then, though, you'd think he would relay what people in the community would like. I would really want to know where exactly things stand, but aeria is not well known for transparency, and being able to communicate. :/

• BPMF wrote:

Though now that I think about it, does community manager really plan the altars? Or is that product managers responsibility, or some kind of joint job?

GM's plan the content of future altars (this is because we're actively playing and we're in in touch to the community, we usually know what you want because you guys either forward it to us, or we just miss it for a long time).
    CM controls them and decides if they pass through. CM can also set them on his own but he wont build new altars without the PM. % in altars is PM stuff. He can take old altars and replace all items in there, this goes well without the PM. But the PM has the final word always.
    CM is not doing any sales or content planning, but with content planning is meant updates, for example.

• GM's plan the content of future altars (this is because we're actively playing and we're in in touch to the community, we usually know what you want because you guys either forward it to us, or we just miss it for a long time).
    CM controls them and decides if they pass through. CM can also set them on his own but he wont build new altars without the PM. % in altars is PM stuff. He can take old altars and replace all items in there, this goes well without the PM. But the PM has the final word always.
    CM is not doing any sales or content planning, but with content planning is meant updates, for example.

Yeah i know the content planning part. So its mostly a joint effort of the GMs and CMs and PM will decide if s/he likes it and allow it to pass?

• Not always. The CM can decide if he sets up altars or not.
    For landrates the PM is needed, but the CM can just take an old altar throw out all items and use the landrates of this one, just replace the items. Not in every case the PM is needed for those. CM can also change loops, without the PM.
    For instance, taking altar of January 13th, 2016 and set it, if the items weren't up for long.

• Not always. The CM can decide if he sets up altars or not.
    For landrates the PM is needed, but the CM can just take an old altar throw out all items and use the landrates of this one, just replace the items. Not in every case the PM is needed for those. CM can also change loops, without the PM.
    For instance, taking altar of January 13th, 2016 and set it, if the items weren't up for long.

Ahh alright, thanks