Undelivered letters

• Don't feel bad for saying goodbye if it hurts you to put up with this. Don't even try to stay. I already know that you're gone. Just let me cry a little bit. I don't do it to make you feel guilty. The thing is that I care for you endlessly but since today I will start forgetting you. I'm honest, I don't expect you to stay or come back. I will never trust again.

You will remember me whenever you want to forget me and you will look in someone what you already had with me. You will be careful to not say my name. You will close your eyes to kiss me. You will remember me when the dawn breaks. When you need a real honest hug. You will remember me when you understand it is late and that no one will ever love you the way I loved you.

You will remember me when you are with someone and you feel more than ever the loneliness.

Don't look for me again, I beg you. I won't tolerate it once again. In this moment our dreams die. I armour-plate myself and I don't devote myself again.

Honestly, I don't expect you to stay or come back. I will never trust again.