Level 80 Awakened Light Armor

• A guide for helping you to know ahead of time what all you need to awaken your armor.

Hello! And yes, awakened armor IS indeed finally here! In order to acquire any of this awakened armor, you must buy it's Rare Sprite Scroll from Library Assistant Bucco in Aven (located at coordinates X:395 Y:465) and right click the scroll to activate a quest. These quests require you to complete certain tasks and/or collect certain items, and once you have done so you will then be able to complete the Rare Sprite Scroll quest and awaken your armor.

Important Note: Some of these quests require you to collect an item from either a Guild Boss or a Trial Boss, but all of these drops are totally random. So don't go freaking out just because you killed a Guild/Trial Boss and didn't get the item that you needed, if this happens just keep trying until the item drops.

Important Note 2:

• Trial Medals: These are the lvl 80 ones.
    • Awakened armor: 10000 Curia Library fame required to buy Rare Sprite Scrolls
    • For each Level 80 awakened armor the former (Level 70) awakened Armor is needed
  • Light Armor

Awaken Fantasy Frontier Set

Fame Shop Light Armor: Eva/Cast-SPD set

Effects:

2-Piece-Effect: Cast Speed +120
    3-Piece-Effect: Skill MP-Cost -80, AGI +90, 4% chance of triggering a double hit.
    5-Piece-Effect
    : M-crit-Rate +240, Move SPD +5%, Malice -8%

Awaken Fantasy Frontier Scroll I (body/gloves)

Cost: 1875 Gold

- Toroto the Third's Wrist Joint: May be obtained by Toroto the Third in Vilespire Temple Trial (Level 80)

- Moonlight Wolfram: May be obtained by gathering with a level 70 Pickaxe in guild town

- Colourful Nimbus Cloth: Can be bought for 2000 Crystal Cross Medals from Jarroda (X:438, Y:351)

Awaken Fantasy Frontier Scroll I (boots, crown, belt)

Cost: 1875 Gold

- Collect Lightweave Leather: Buy "Enchantable Leather" from "Earl Edmans" (Level 80 Trial NPC; X: 464, Y: 334) for 1500 Valencia Medals and combine it with 10 Warstones by Fusion (rightclick)

- Arrons's Peritoneum: May be obtained by defeating Arrons in Eloise Plains

- Golden String: May be obtained by defeating Liarro in Rose Temple Trial (Level 80)

Images

• leichte3.PNG
    • leichte4.PNG

Pitiful heartless, mindlessly collecting hearts.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Yamea: Edited formation and colors, matched them to my former format. Thank you, Zexion for helping me out with that one, appreciating it!! ().