Game Help

• I can't install the game
    Then if you have trouble to enter the game (website launcher) at all follow my instructions:
    1 - Please, delete/uninstall absolutely everything you have regarding Eden Eternal on your PC/Laptop (the issue probably sits inside the files and it could be taken over in the new files)!
    2 - If your Laptop/PC is cleared from Eden Eternal you are going to download Eden Eternal via Google Drive.
    English Version of EE
    French Version of EE
    Decide on which language you speak.
    3 - Almost done - if this version was downloaded follow these instructions and you are good to go.

unknown.png

I installed the game but I can't connect
    If you can't connect, use "Full Check" on your launcher.
    If these issues still show up, you need to do the steps mentioned above.

I can connect but my account is banned/blocked
    Check your E-Mails if you think your account was banned or blocked.
    If you haven't got one, please contact us about it.
    Also check this post to get further informations about bans.

I can connect but I have lost all of my characters

We are sorry for that, but with the servermerge 2017, Eden Eternal Support decided to remove all of the characters which were inactive 6 months before the servermerge was going on. There is no coming back for those characters.

I bought a service but what am I supposed to do?
    If you have bought a Name Change Crystal, you need to write a ticket and tell the support what your new name is going to be (please provide 3 names if your preferation is not available).
    If you have bought a Guild Name Change Crystal, you need to write a ticket and tell the support what it's the new name is going to be (please provide 3 names if your preferation is not available).
    If you have bought a Guild Leadership Change, you need to write a ticket and tell the support who is going to be your new leader.
    If you have bought a Item Restoration Crystal, you need to write a ticket and tell the support which Item you have lost and on which character it was lost (include gems, enchants, fortfications, mana infusions + date, time of item loss)
    I bought AP, but my AP stays "-1"
    Please first, wait 1 day and if the issue is still there, please contact a Game Master and they will see with you, what you need to do.