Account Help

• My Account has been hacked, what do I do now?
    If you think your account is hacked, then report it immediately by using the Contact Us link. Once you have submitted the email, you will receive an RT#. Pass this number to a Game Master/Moderator in Discord and let them know that your account has been hacked, they can then pass your ticket on to a Community Manager for immediate attention. The purpose of this is so that your account can be locked to prevent any damage to your characters or account by the hacker.

I can't remember my password, what now?

If you are having an issue with your password, username, or login, you can initiate a reset request to the email on the account. You may enter EITHER the username OR the email. The response will allow you to log in directly, and then you can personalize your password. All passwords must have uppercase, lowercase, and a number. Once you have done this, you should be able to log in to the web site, the forums or any of our games. Remember, passwords are case sensitive. If you are having issues receiving the password reset emails, or the registration emails, you may need to put us on your white list.
    I can't remember my characters password, what now?
    In order for us to be able to proceed, please write a Ticket with the following information:
    - Name of the account which needs the character password reset
    - name of the character(s) which needs a password reset
    Am I allowed to share my Account with another person?
    Our Terms of Service clearly states "Only one person may use an Account. You are liable for all activities conducted through your Account." If you do share your account information with another player, we will no longer service your account. This means that if you need help with anything, we will not help you.
    I bought a name change crystal, now what?

In order for us to be able to proceed, please write a Ticket with the following information:
    - Name of the account you would like the name change
    - Current Name of the character
    - 3 names with preferation marked you'd choose for

Am I allowed to sell or trade my Account?
    No. Account trading or selling will result in a permanent ban.

What is an RT?

Players can contact Aeria's customer service department by submitting a Request Ticket (RT). An RT is made when you use the Contact Us link to get help through email. You will automatically receive RT #; keep this tracking number for your records.

Where can I go for help?

We suggest you first look for an answer to any general issues here in the FAQ. A more specialized answer may be found on the Forums. If your issue is not personal, then you can contact a Game Master through Discord (area to the right of the forums) and they may be able to help you. If your searches have not resolved your issue then you can contact Aeria's customer service by submiting a Request Ticket (RT) through the Contact Us link.

I used the Contact Us Form, now what?

You will receive an automated message which states that the ticket was successfully submitted and it will include your RT#. Keep this tracking number. Your ticket will then be placed in line with all the other tickets. Our Community Managers will answer your tickets in the order they are received. Once we have replied to your RT, the response will be sent directly to your email. If you need to submit more information, simply reply to the email and your response will be sent back directly to the Community Manager who worked on your original ticket. Please keep in mind that because of this, you may not receive another reply for up to 72 hours if the Community Manager handling your ticket is off work.

How come Aeria's reply didn't go to the E-Mail address that I provided in the RT?

All of Aeria's emails will only be sent to the email address that is associated with the account that is submitting the ticket. You can change this by going into My Profile on the website, click Edit Profile, click the Account tab and then change your email address. We ask for your email in the ticket for instances when you cannot access your account.

I'm still not getting any E-Mail from Aeria, what's going on?

First check your spam/junk folder. Our emails may have been sent there. If you still are not receiving any emails from Aeria then you should change the email that is associated with your account to a different email provider. You can change this by going into My Profile on the website, click Edit Profile, click the Account tab and then change your email address.

My Ticket was closed and sent to spam, can I appeal my issue?

Tickets will be sent to "spam" if we have resolved the issue to the best of our ability but the player continues to reply only to complain. If you can provide proof which would overturn our decision then you can create a new ticket and ask for escalation. Be sure to include the RT# from your original ticket.