a shiny Yamea appeared!

• Hi Eternal Guardians,

pusheen1.gif
    I'm Yamea, also known under "Naabea" in my team. I'm 22 and a typical girly girl loving pink and cute stuffs. I'm taking place as the german Game Master in the Game Master team. I love playing Eden Eternal because it's really unique in it's gameplay, also I love it's cute look. My hobbies are reading books, playing computer games, cooking, guitar, piano and going out with my friends. In real life I'm working in a hospital which keeps me busy at all times. After a whole work day (can be around 18 hours if unlucky) I usually end up playing Eden Eternal, in which I'm putting my whole dedication to.

FluffyPiercingEkaltadeta-size_restricted.gif

I'm trying to take care of every single one of you. My motivation is the community. You are my community, and I will do anything to help and provide the best assistance you can have (even if it means annoying Kynou for 10 years). My goal is to get a bigger playerbase again. I wish that Eden Eternal grows big again. Everyday I'm working, I'm working for this goal. Working in the Discord, in the Forum, In-Game, creating Events, creating new Altars, and so on to show Game Masters are hanging and sticking onto it. This is my goal and I wont give up following it! Promise!

Enough talking, join Eden Eternal and get to know me, I'm already waiting for you!