- Game Guide
- Getting Started
- Game Interface
- Classes Branches
- Current Races
- PvE and Quests
- PvP Combat
- Items & Storage
- Item Mall
- Official Wiki
- Item Mall
- Show up at Ursun Paw Mountains (x:286, y:418) on channel 4 at 8:00PM PST on Friday!
- Once the event starts, there will be five rounds! Each round, the Game Sage(s) will be in a different location, giving you a new focus point. The rounds will also get harder. Get ready!
- The sage(s) will call out, "Let's Draw X!" and you will proceed to work together with everyone present to make it happen!
This entire event is about testing your teamwork! The Game Sage(s) will not be allowed to help you, or move!
- Once you have drawn said object using your characters, the Game Sage(s) will announce that it has been done, and pick one random winner from the players gathered. They will not be revealed until the end. One winner per round is chosen.
- Take screenshots! (seriously, some great memories here, yo.) Share them here for fun!
- Eden Crystal x4!
- World Call(NT) x6!
- Safety Stone(NT) x4!
- Repair Hammer(NT) x2!
- Communicate! Don't just run around! Talk in say, be supportive, tell each other what needs to be done, respectively! There are going to be a lot of you!
- As I have found out in the past on another game I hosted this event on: players seemed to work best with a chosen 'leader.' Choosing someone to direct where everyone goes isn't a bad idea at all! Try it!
- You aren't timed. Don't get frustrated. Take your time, talk to everyone, and get to where you need to be!
- Have fun! /rainbow
Let's Draw! Show me your teamwork!
So i herd you lieked 2 draw.
Let's take drawing to a new level, and not just draw, but draw with our characters!
Here we go!
It's not too hard! If I say "Let's draw a circle!" all of the players present will proceed to draw a circle with a Game Sage as their starting point!
For example, if I wanted you to draw a rectangle...
[inserts awesome example picture]
^ ...It would look something like that! Make sense?
"But, what if there's more than one Game Sage? Do we have more than one starting point...?"
Why thank you for asking, Player A!
If there is more than one Game Sage, hence, more than one starting point, that's where things get tricky!
[inserts another awesome example picture]
(please note that the second 'Game Sage' in this picture is not actually a Game Sage, just a random willing player of awesomesauce ;) )
Our drawing session of epicness will take place in Ursun Paw Mountains channel 4 (x:286, y:418)! Be there or be square!
The light will be just right for us at approximately 8:00PM PST on Friday, December 7th!
That is 11:00PM EST and 10:00PM CST!
"WHAT, we get prizes for drawing?!"
Why yes, Player A. Yes you do.
Five RANDOM winners, one per round, will be chosen! They will be announced at the end of the event, and also posted here for good measure.
Five randomly chosen players, one per round, will each receive:
**Please allow 5-7 days for your prizes to be delivered.
All right, so...it IS the first truly public Let's Draw, so I miiiiight go easy on you guys this time. MAYBE.
Even still, here are some tips you may or may not want to utilize:
Also, for fun, here are some screenies of the experimental Let's Draw I did a while back!
Thanks again to those who participated. Enjoy these screenies from the lovely [GM]Obspho!
Because squares are cool.
Are you guys ready? I know I am! ;)