- Game Guide
- Getting Started
- Game Interface
- Classes Branches
- Current Races
- PvE and Quests
- PvP Combat
- Items & Storage
- Item Mall
- Official Wiki
- Item Mall
- ☼ Best-Sellers ☼
- ✜ Battle Mounts ✜
- Eden Crystals
- Premium Monthly Deal Box
- Special Packs
- Tiered Spender
- Loot Wheel
- Free Rewards
- Loot Forge
- 9-AP Shop
- 1-AP Shop
- Newb's Corner
- Character and Class Level
- The two numbers displayed above your character's name are your character and class levels. Class level cannot exceed character level, so if they're the same, you'll stop gaining class experience. However, if you switch to a different class in which you have a lower level, you can start obtaining class experience again.
- Health and Mana Bars
- These two bars indicate a player's overall health and mana status. Using skills drains mana, and taking damage drains health. If they drop too low, you'll be in danger of dying, so be sure to keep an eye on them!
- When you see a monster's level, it will be color-coded based on your character's level. Monsters with red levels will be challenging to impossible to kill, and monsters with grey levels mean the player will not receive EXP for the kill.
- The color of a target's name shows their disposition toward the player. Red indicates an aggressive character or monster, yellow a neutral character, and green a friendly one.
- Health and Mana
- These bars display the amount of health and mana a targeted character has left. This information is especially useful in a fight!
- Notices include:
- Level up
- New Class unlocked
- Achievement attained
- Title earned
- Story unlocked
- Outfit Upgrade unlocked
- Character (C)
- Opens your character information sheet, which displays your current stats and gear.
- Backpack (B)
- Displayes all the items currently stowed in your backpack.
- Quest Log (L))
- Opens the Quest Log, where you can toggle the quest track on and off, add or remove quests to the tracker, and view your current progress.
- Class (K)
- Allows you to use your skill points and change classes.
- Community (O)
- Add friends, block enemies, and stay in touch with loved ones!
- Guild (G)
- Opens the guild interface, where you can manage your guild, recruit new players, and visit Guild Towns!
- Item Mall (I)
- If you've purchased AP, this is the place to spend it.
- Keep control of what Pet you have out on the battle field.
- Main Menu (Esc)
- The Options menu lets you change video and audio settings such as resolution. You can also restructure your hotkey settings to suit your personal play-style, or log off and select a different character.
Find your character's most important details here. This is the same interface other players will see if they target you.
When an NPC, monster, or player is targeted, their information appears in the target interface. Right-click this interface to display the actions that can be performed on that target.
The minimap displays a great deal of information and also offers links and shortcuts to other important interfaces. Quests, NPCs, and party members will all appear as icons on the minimap.
For more details, click your way to the Map Interface page.
As you journey through the Central Continent, you'll unlock various game elements. Whenever you unlock a new one, a notice will pop up here to let you know.
While most functions can also be accessed via hotkey, it can be helpful to have shiny buttons to click on, too.
Communicate with other players via the Chat window. Several channels are available, depending on who you'd like to talk to.
Eden Eternal uses three different rows of hotkeys: 1-0, Alt + 1-0, and Ctrl + 1-0. Skills, items, and even actions can be assigned to these hotkeys for quick use.