Posts by Kynou

Hey,

We are aware that the list contains multiple items that are not compatible with the altar.

Do not worry though you won't be seeing them in any future altar. I invite you to ignore them (as most did) and choose the items you would like to see in the future altars.

As stated in the form, this is the first try, we are open to suggestions in order to improve it. We are hopeful that we will build a pertinent new altar using the data we are getting from this.

Thanks for your help ;)

FN_Xmaseventheader.jpg

Santa is bahd, monster spawn!

Nasty Claus is back and is planning to ruin this holiday season.

Our scouts indicate that he even teamed up with some of the most evil creatures of Eden.

Eternal guardians, we call on your help. Join Aven this Friday at 17:00 (GMT+1) and assist us in defeating them!

Event start

This event will be held every Friday at 17:00 (GMT+1) until the end of the month.

Special notes:

It's going to be messy, groups are advised ;)

It will be the occasion to get event related boxes, to trade with the NPCs that recently appeared

The "I see dead people" event was a success during its three editions.

The gm team wanted to thank everyone who participated! It was very fun to organize and follow this event.

Unfortunately, we feel that it might favorize bigger guilds. For this reason, we decided to cancel it for the time being.

Do not worry though! More events are planned for the future!

1. Aven -

2. Limestome Mtn. -

3. Tranquil Hill -

4. Rainbowfall Forest -

5. Goss Mountains -

6. Beluga Bay -

7. Wetlands -

8. Valley of Kings -

9. Avila Volcano -

10. Golden Plains -

11. Arid Wilds -

12. Delphi Forest -

13. Blackflame Peak -

14. Decay Swamp -

15. Highlands/ursun -

16. Ursun PAw mts

19 Fegeral Valley

20. Sunset Desert -

21. Skyreach Jungle -

22. Witchcraft Forest -

23. Gemesis Ridge -

24. Shiver Peak -

25 death valley

26. Eyebloom Plain -

27. tempest cliff

28. graceland marsh

29 cyclone bassin

30 viper forest

31 Sakura Island

32 Searing Valley

33 Sunrise plain

34 Devastation realm

36 Eloise Plain

37 hayward seavale

38 Durango Kingdom

51. Ethereal Dome -

52. Iceflame Highlands -

53. Meeryasha -

54. Mayland Jungle

55. Shaxia Basin

Hello Guardians

Thanksgiving is coming soon!

To celebrate this, Laika and a bunch of turkeys have appeared in Aven.

During the coming week, we will spawn a giant event related boss and treasure chest each day at 17:00 (GMT+1) until Friday.

Place: Aven Ch. 4

Time: Every day at 17:00 (GMT+1) and until the 23/11/2018

See you there!

giphy.gif

The "I see dead people Event" Week 47 is now live! on CHANNEL 2. Grab your search crew, seek all the skeletons and win a Tier 10 GM Wish!

NOTE : South continent skeletons are missing. The following zones are disqualified: Feregal Valley, Sunset Desert, Skyreach Jungle, Mayland Jungle and Shaxia Basin. You need to submit only 34 skeletons.

gmbigeven2.jpg

GM Massacre Hunt- Show no mercy!

Soon after joining the Eden Eternal community, Kynou started testing his powers on different kind of subjects.

We remember the great Torreyace catastrophy during the previous halloween event.

His powers found their use for both good and evil. Banishing mean guardians, saving others from failed quest, summoning cute decorations and more...

Now or never, he reckons that he needs help for the following catastrophy.

All went wrong when he was trying his transformations magic, on his favorite guinea pigs (aka the GMs).

The experience grew out of control, some GMs were transformed into giant ugly creatures.

"Woups!"

Did he say before the creatures jumped on him and ran to the wild.

The creatures not willing to cooperate, Kynou must rely on the mighty Eternal Guardians to hunt them and bring them down.

Event RULES

The event starts on the 17, November at 20:00 GMT+1

Meeting point is at Sakura's Island Ch4. with [CM] Kynou

[CM] Kynou will give hints about the GMs position

Guardians must find and kill the GMs

Rewards

Special monsters will be spawned afterwards for nice rewards to all participents ;)

Special note (tips)

The event being at Sakura Island, we suggest you to not attack other players and take a single target class to have a chance to down the GMs (Yes, they are hard-buffed)

Although being mean and ugly, the GMs kept their behavior and will focus tanks first. Well rounded group composition is advised.

Mighty Guardians!

We would like to thank everyone who came to our "Spookyeternal Night". It sure was a lot of fun to spawn those monsters and watch you struggle :saint:

Many more events are planned for the future, so keep your ears open :P

Enough talking! As an additional gift, We wish to reward those of you who took the best screenshots of this Halloween's event.

Let's say... "Most players dead in Screenshot, wins" :evil:

RULES

• Only one submission per account
    • You must post your entry in this thread.
    • Screenshot needs to be of this Halloween's event...Duh!
    • Ingame character name must be clearly displayed.
    • You must mark every dead character with a red dot, none marked characters won't be counted.
    • If multiple screenshots have the same amount of dead characters, the winner will be decided randomly, between them.

PRIZES

(Rank is measured with the number of dead characters)

1st - 100 Eden Crystals

2nd - 50 Eden Crystals

3rd - 25 Eden Crystals

Deadline is the 06/11/2018 at 10:00 (GMT+1)

Can't wait to see the bloodshed!! ^^

2011Halloween.jpg

The Spookyternal Night

Eternal Guardians,

Our Sages are predicting that this Wednesday will be the most gruesome night our poor souls ever seen.

Spookynou calls upon you to assist him in defeating the horrific, Zumis eating, pumpkins army that will invade Aven.

___

Join the bloodshed this Wednesday 31/10/2018 at 18:00 (GMT +1) in Aven, Ch. 4

PS: Don't forget your halloween's costume

giphy.gif

Hello fine people :)

As announced, I will be your brand-new community manager.

I am super excited to be part of the community and meet you all guys!

This will be my first time, as a CM and in Eden, so I might be doing basic tasks on the start, but you can expect from me double the effort and the passion!

I am not indifferent to the problems that the game is facing lately. I wish to change that and will work actively with You, our PM and GMs to solve them.

On the long run, I wish for Eden to be as thriving as it ever was.

Let’s talk about hobbies! I like video games, guitar, and sport but I'm always struggling to balance those three. So, it mostly looks like gaming, gaming, and gaming...

My favourite genres are strategy and RPGs. Oh! And I love cooking because I love eating.

This is it for now. If you have any questions don't hesitate to send me a message on Discord.

Looking forward to sharing awesome moments with you!

PM update:

[CM]Kynou