Angor Quarry

Herak

Mori Mori

Heavy Armor

Awaken Phase Invader

Fame Shop Heavy Armor: Crit Rate/Attack SPD set

Effects:

2-Piece Effect: AGI increases +60
    3-Piece Effect: ATK SPD increases +240, Parry + 10%, when attacked there is a 20% chance to reflect 10% of the damage taken
    5-Piece Effect: LCK + 90, EVA +240, Move SPD +5%

Awaken Phase Invader Sprite Scroll Part I (body/gloves)

Cost: 1875 Gold

- Gilded Flower Fungus: Collect using level 75 Gardening Gloves.
    - Fungi Juice Extractor: Buy from Elem. Trial Merchant (costs 1.500 valencia medals)
    - Zealot Blood: Use the Fungi Juice Extractor on the 10 Gilded Flower Fungus and you get the Zealot Blood.
    - Enchantment Liquid: Buy from the Honor Star Shop Wee Rowan (X: 435, Y: 375) for 150 Honor Stars

Awaken Phase Invader Sprite Scroll Part II (boots/hat/belt)

Cost: 1875 Gold

- Obscure Object: May be obtained by defeating Guild King <Eloise Elite> Arrons in Eloise Plains
    - Power of Earth Formula: Buy Power of Earth Formula from Arthur Hammer Fame Shop (costs 600g + 10 War Stones to craft and 48k Fame)
    - Magic Blood: May be obtained by defeating Netherworld Predator in either the Meteor Crater, the Kahlo Tower or the Iyernafalo with Challenge Mode.

Heavy Armor

Awaken Immortal King Set

Crafted Heavy Armor: EVA/P-Healing set

Effects:

2-Piece Effect: Max HP increases + 595
    3-Piece Effect: DEF increases +1322, Malice increases +10%, when attacked you have a 20% chance to reflect 10% of the damage taken
    5-Piece Effect: Crit DMG taken -20%, Block +10%, all elemental resistances +5%

Awaken Immortal King Sprite Scroll Part I (body/gloves)

Cost: 2250 Gold

- Magic Blood: May be obtained by defeating Netherworld Predator in either the Meteor Crater, the Kahlo Tower or the Iyernafalo with Challenge Mode.
    - King Ruby: Buy from Elem. Trial Merchant (costs 1.500 valencia medals)
    - Silver Sheet: Buy Silver Sheet from Pyrowind Fame Shop (costs 600g & 48k Fame)

Awaken Immortal King Sprite Scroll Part II (boots/hat/belt)

Cost: 2250 Gold

- Erros's Core: Defeat Guild King Erros of Durango Kingdom
    - Holy Beast's Hornfeather: May be obtained by defeating Gaddis within Level 80 Trial: Guillotine
    - Earthwind Stone Formula: Buy from Elem. Trial Merchant (costs 1.500 valencia medals and 10 War Stones to craft)

A guide for helping you to know ahead of time what all you need to awaken your armor.

Hello! And yes, awakened armor IS indeed finally here! In order to acquire any of this awakened armor, you must buy it's Rare Sprite Scroll from Library Assistant Bucco in Aven (located at coordinates X:395 Y:465) and right click the scroll to activate a quest. These quests require you to complete certain tasks and/or collect certain items, and once you have done so you will then be able to complete the Rare Sprite Scroll quest and awaken your armor.

Important Note: Some of these quests require you to collect an item from either a Guild Boss or a Trial Boss, but all of these drops are totally random. So don't go freaking out just because you killed a Guild/Trial Boss and didn't get the item that you needed, if this happens just keep trying until the item drops.

Important Note 2:

• Trial Medals: These are the lvl 80 ones.
    • Awakened armor: 10000 Curia Library fame required to buy Rare Sprite Scrolls
    • For each Level 80 awakened armor the former (Level 70) awakened Armor is needed

For week #13 I am looking for:

white stuff you can see in Eyebloom Plain!

(no items, texts, quests, UI/NPC/Map icons!).

Term 1 (Ravens white dress + Orpheo)

Term 2 (white flowers + Pinksky)
    Term 3
    (Mustachios white labcoat + Shougunii)
    Term 4
    (white bandages + PureArrogance)
    Term 5
    (white tree trunks + Layh)
    Term 6
    (white smoke + FireDoMal)

Event closed!

kwbLTo.png

I'm happy to announce a new Forum-Event called "Forum Quizzle"!

How does the Forum Quizzle work?
    Weekly, I will be announcing a topic (Example: "red stuff in Eyebloom Plain").
    I will be looking for 6 terms related to this. Those 6 terms are always EE-related.
    ( terms could be: flowers, roofs, npc clothing, etc. )
    To participate, you only need to write the solution you're thinking of in this thread.
    When you do so, you can only participate once, a second answer from the same account will not be considered.
    Don't forget to include the in-game name of yours, so rewards can be send out.
    I will take 6 terms of my choice, so not every answer can be correct.

What's the reward?

Per correct answer 20 Eden Crystals shall be given to the one who guessed right.

When does it start/end?

The event starts every tuesday and ends with maintenance, every monday.

For week #12 I am looking for:

blue stuff you can see in Witchcraft Forest

Term 1 (blue flowers + stalvin)

Term 2 (blue treeleafs + Zexion13)
    Term 3
    (blue fur from Bazuda + Stoi) (dang Stoi! you really rock that event)
    Term 4
    (blue (onion-looking) bulbs + Lirioƒarn)
    Term 5
    (blue horns + Luchiia)
    Term 6
    (blue armor + FireDoMal)

Event closed!

kwbLTo.png

I will be looking for 6 terms related to this. Those 6 terms are always EE-related.
    To participate, you only need to write the solution you're thinking of in this thread.
    When you do so, you can only participate once, a second answer from the same account will not be considered.

What's the reward?

Per correct answer 20 Eden Crystals shall be given to the one who guessed right.

When does it start/end?

For week #11 I am looking for:

curved stuff you can see in Tranquil Hill

Term 1 (aircraft + Odel)

Term 2 (Boars Tusk + PureArrogance)
    Term 3
    (horns used for tents in the Eagle gang camp + Pinksky)
    Term 4
    (rainbow + DMechon)
    Term 5
    (curved palm tree + Orpheo)
    Term 6
    (Alpaca's Curled Cowlick + Dreitideborne) <impressed someone guessed that!>

- Event closed -

kwbLTo.png

What's the reward?

When does it start/end?

Hello Lirioƒarn,
    my deepest apologies you didn't win the Forum Quizzle recently. I don't see any reason in going on this topic, since everything was said but I should have said something to this myself, in my opinion.

I think for llauricks answer, everything has been said - a picture was added and I assume "Soup! Gimme Soup" was a reference or an insider joke. Clear is: the pot filled with soup was meant. I don't think this is retarded, dumb or stupid - I think llaurick thought I would get what he/she means and so did I.
    Of course it was not the exact term but I am human and I understand what you guys mean.
    If someone says Term : Wooden Well at Tranquil Hill 198, 92
    I don't disqualify him for that term either (the well isn't fully wooden, but with that said you would understand so). I know what you meant. That's what I am talking about.

About Shi
    I've added an attachment - please look at that and this will be answered. I always ask for the In-Game name and Forum simply doesn't allow Shi because it would be and referance to (see picture, please)

Forum Quizzle is a catchy name and not as serious as Forum Quiz. I agree this is not an essay. No one is supposed to write essays here. You guess a word and then it's done.

I don't get why my event would've gone haywire. People keep enjoying participating, based on their luck.

Coordinates and Pictures in the Forum Quizzle are nice extras, but not needed as I am looking for terms. If I don't get what you mean, I look at the added picture or go to the coordinate mentioned. I don't see why it needs to be verified - if I'm unsure I just go look.

About favoritism and being unbiased and about wins. As Game Master, we sign contracts and we have to stick to it. Failure to abide those rules will result in us being kicked from the team. Simple thing. I'm not planning to get kicked because of that, and false accusations don't help it. I think Shi's Forum Post is going deeper into that and I agree to that, you can read his post if you need a deeper answer to that.

Now let's talk about how the Forum Quizzle works.
    Forum Quizzle is a guessing game. Of course a lot of people win more than once, simply because we have a staying group of players that participate every week. Sadly, we don't have lots of new people joining, so logically, players will remain the same.
    I'm spending at least an hour or more, looking for a nice and fresh topic and for terms. I'm looking for 10! Terms always. Why is it 10 you may ask and let me explain, before you accuse.
    There's way too much stuff in a map than players that participate.
    It's ridiculous if you think every Forum Quizzles 6 terms I chose were perfectly guessed.
    So, I'm having 10 terms (priority first 6, of course) - if they were guessed they are going to be updated in the answer form right away. If on Friday/Saturday (depends on when I post the event) wasn't all 6 terms guessed, I'm taking the first one of my other 4 choices. That's to have safe 6 winners in the end.

Your answer is based on your luck - nothing more - nothing less. I choose unique terms and non-unqiue, again luck-based. If you don't like the event, you don't have to participate. Please don't accuse me that I'm showing favoritism to anyone, because that's really not what I do. Thank you Zexion, Shi and Rhys for having that stated above already- couldn't leave that, as it was.

For week #10 I am looking for:

iron stuff you can see in Golden Plains!

Term 1 (iron cannon + AngelA)

Term 2 (iron helmet + Ren1)
    Term 3
    (iron pickaxe of "Zumi Scout" Taen + AbbyRembrandth™)
    Term 4
    (iron weapon + Pinksky)
    Term 5
    (iron armor + Psions)
    Term 6
    (iron soup bowl + Stoi)

- Event closed -

kwbLTo.png

What's the reward?

When does it start/end?

The event start's every monday after maintenance. Deadline will be friday.