Posts by [GM]Yamea

Hello Lirioƒarn,
    my deepest apologies you didn't win the Forum Quizzle recently. I don't see any reason in going on this topic, since everything was said but I should have said something to this myself, in my opinion.

I think for llauricks answer, everything has been said - a picture was added and I assume "Soup! Gimme Soup" was a reference or an insider joke. Clear is: the pot filled with soup was meant. I don't think this is retarded, dumb or stupid - I think llaurick thought I would get what he/she means and so did I.
    Of course it was not the exact term but I am human and I understand what you guys mean.
    If someone says Term : Wooden Well at Tranquil Hill 198, 92
    I don't disqualify him for that term either (the well isn't fully wooden, but with that said you would understand so). I know what you meant. That's what I am talking about.

About Shi
    I've added an attachment - please look at that and this will be answered. I always ask for the In-Game name and Forum simply doesn't allow Shi because it would be and referance to (see picture, please)

Forum Quizzle is a catchy name and not as serious as Forum Quiz. I agree this is not an essay. No one is supposed to write essays here. You guess a word and then it's done.

I don't get why my event would've gone haywire. People keep enjoying participating, based on their luck.

Coordinates and Pictures in the Forum Quizzle are nice extras, but not needed as I am looking for terms. If I don't get what you mean, I look at the added picture or go to the coordinate mentioned. I don't see why it needs to be verified - if I'm unsure I just go look.

About favoritism and being unbiased and about wins. As Game Master, we sign contracts and we have to stick to it. Failure to abide those rules will result in us being kicked from the team. Simple thing. I'm not planning to get kicked because of that, and false accusations don't help it. I think Shi's Forum Post is going deeper into that and I agree to that, you can read his post if you need a deeper answer to that.

Now let's talk about how the Forum Quizzle works.
    Forum Quizzle is a guessing game. Of course a lot of people win more than once, simply because we have a staying group of players that participate every week. Sadly, we don't have lots of new people joining, so logically, players will remain the same.
    I'm spending at least an hour or more, looking for a nice and fresh topic and for terms. I'm looking for 10! Terms always. Why is it 10 you may ask and let me explain, before you accuse.
    There's way too much stuff in a map than players that participate.
    It's ridiculous if you think every Forum Quizzles 6 terms I chose were perfectly guessed.
    So, I'm having 10 terms (priority first 6, of course) - if they were guessed they are going to be updated in the answer form right away. If on Friday/Saturday (depends on when I post the event) wasn't all 6 terms guessed, I'm taking the first one of my other 4 choices. That's to have safe 6 winners in the end.

Your answer is based on your luck - nothing more - nothing less. I choose unique terms and non-unqiue, again luck-based. If you don't like the event, you don't have to participate. Please don't accuse me that I'm showing favoritism to anyone, because that's really not what I do. Thank you Zexion, Shi and Rhys for having that stated above already- couldn't leave that, as it was.

For week #10 I am looking for:

iron stuff you can see in Golden Plains!
    (no items, texts, quests, UI/NPC/Map icons!).

Term 1 (will be revealed if guessed + IG name)

Term 2 (iron helmet + Ren1)
    Term 3
    (iron pickaxe of "Zumi Scout" Taen + AbbyRembrandth™)
    Term 4
    (iron weapon + Pinksky)
    Term 5
    (iron armor + Psions)
    Term 6
    (iron soup bowl + Stoi) Shi

Good luck!

kwbLTo.png

I'm happy to announce a new Forum-Event called "Forum Quizzle"!

How does the Forum Quizzle work?
    Weekly, I will be announcing a topic (Example: "red stuff in Eyebloom Plain").
    I will be looking for 6 terms related to this. Those 6 terms are always EE-related.
    ( terms could be: flowers, roofs, npc clothing, etc. )
    To participate, you only need to write the solution you're thinking of in this thread.
    When you do so, you can only participate once, a second answer from the same account will not be considered.
    Don't forget to include the in-game name of yours, so rewards can be send out.
    I will take 6 terms of my choice, so not every answer can be correct.

What's the reward?

Per correct answer 20 Eden Crystals shall be given to the one who guessed right.

When does it start/end?

The event start's every monday after maintenance. Deadline will be friday.

Keep in mind to include your In-Game name! If this is missing I can't count your answer!

You can participate to Forum Quizzle every week, but only once per Quizzle.

First answer always counts, so think twice! Good luck, fellas!

Meh I logged in fresh and lvl 60 characters and whispered people using the search min max level range feature. None of them reply and it seems a bit too much effort just to find someone to couple up with together.

If there's anyone in any level range 1-60 available after 9 pm pacific that'd be great, otherwise I'll just play something else that has a much easier party finder.

You are probably judging too fast. You see, you can do extremely well until you hit Level 90. If you do Main-Story and Book-Quests you will level fast and EE is good at making it extremely easy for you as singleplayer. Once you hit Level 90, game changes to partygame. Peer and World are always looking for parties there. With Level 60, you don't see the active peer. Most players reside in the range of Level 70-100 (so are the peers divided), as Rhys has stated above. Also, you should maybe advertise your character info in world chat and that you're looking for an active guild, because people are actively recruiting new guildmembers - you probably find someone to couple like that pretty fast. Maybe try hitting Level 90 first, you will see parties will be found pretty easy then.

For week #9 I am looking for:

round stuff you can see in Wetlands
    (no items, texts, quests, UI/NPC/Map icons!).

Term 1 (Treeballs? xD + just make it treeball)

Term 2 (pot filled with soup + llaurick)
    Term 3
    (round thing on the ground + Zexion13)
    Term 4
    (palace ruin + AngelA)
    Term 5
    (round shield + Stoi)
    Term 6
    (weird beads in Noxious Blossom's heads xD + Alara)

- Event closed -

kwbLTo.png

I will be looking for 6 terms related to this. Those 6 terms are always EE-related.
    To participate, you only need to write the solution you're thinking of in this thread.
    When you do so, you can only participate once, a second answer from the same account will not be considered.

What's the reward?

Per correct answer 20 Eden Crystals shall be given to the one who guessed right.

When does it start/end?

For week #8 I am looking for:

golden stuff you can see in Aven
    (no items, texts, quests, NPC/Map icons!).

Term 1 (Golden Hat from Phire + Psions)

Term 2 (Golden Airshipparts + DreiTideborne)
    Term 3
    (Golden Star + Orpheo)
    Term 4
    (Golden Crown from Ruhtra + Stoi)
    Term 5
    (Golden Braces from Mattias + Erebus)
    Term 6
    (Golden Sword from Amos + KiaM)

Event closed!

kwbLTo.png

What's the reward?

When does it start/end?

Noxious Flower

IGN: MadineHime22

I tried to send you the Eden Crystals but unfortunately the IGN you told me was incorrect. Game keeps telling me "receive doesn't exist". Can you please check the spelling of your name and tell it to me here or on Discord so I can re-send those Eden Crystals? Would be awesome.

Yes, unfortunately there is only one. Now theres a heavy delay, since Kynou was 2 weeks on vacation and left the team after. The new CM is in now, but the tickets couldn't be done all by now. I would do it myself either if I was allowed, but things don't work that way. It's not really nice, but all I can do is asking for your patience. Tickets will be on track as soon as possible. Also, the CM is not aware of "EE Problems" that might take some time to get familiar with them.

On the 27th of February starting 8.30 a.m. (CET) until 10.30 a.m. (CET), the billing will go down for a maintenance.

10646697_806225399417197_3988375841080879694_n.jpgPlease keep in mind that any purchase with AP's will not be possible as your balance will be blocked during this procedure. We would like to clarify also that your access to Eden Eternal will not be affected, but instead, the access to AP purchases. Therefore you will be able to play Eden Eternal without any further issues.
    Thank you for your patience and comprehension.

Our Ticket Support was on vacation which is why it was delayed. Since he got tons of tickets to answer now I also have to ask you for your patience just a little more. :(

Feel free to keep me updated about your ticket status here or on Discord if you don't get an answer within the next few days.

Not always. The CM can decide if he sets up altars or not.
    For landrates the PM is needed, but the CM can just take an old altar throw out all items and use the landrates of this one, just replace the items. Not in every case the PM is needed for those. CM can also change loops, without the PM.
    For instance, taking altar of January 13th, 2016 and set it, if the items weren't up for long.

We have an always updated forum post about the weekly maintenance here.
    We also announce our weekly maintenance on Discord.
    Other than the forum post, we notify everyone there when it begun and when it ended.
    You can track the maintenance well there.
    Our weekly maintenance is always on monday.

If it is not working currently, please try the "Full Check" button on your launcher a few times, this should fix your problem.
    If not please visit this link and do the 3 mentioned steps in the first post.
    Feel free to poke me here or on discord (
    [GM]Yamea#3125) if everything mentioned above isn't working.

BPMF wrote:

Though now that I think about it, does community manager really plan the altars? Or is that product managers responsibility, or some kind of joint job?

GM's plan the content of future altars (this is because we're actively playing and we're in in touch to the community, we usually know what you want because you guys either forward it to us, or we just miss it for a long time).
    CM controls them and decides if they pass through. CM can also set them on his own but he wont build new altars without the PM. % in altars is PM stuff. He can take old altars and replace all items in there, this goes well without the PM. But the PM has the final word always.
    CM is not doing any sales or content planning, but with content planning is meant updates, for example.