Posts by Rhys

TRIVIA OF EDEN

I will be hosting a new Discord Event, from now on named 'Trivia of Eden'.
    Trivia of Eden will take place every Friday CET +1 at 6:30 PM.

Trivia of Eden will contain 15 questions in the four languages our Discord Server supports.
    Answers must have its full content, so no abbreviations (i.e. Eden Crystal must be answered instead of EC).

The first player that correctly answers a question will be gifted 10 Eden Crystals.
    Winners can always participate, if you answer correct once you can keep playing.

Winners will be noted, and rewards will be sent by me after the event ends.

The questions I will be asking will only be Eden Eternal-related, only players with the Eternal Guardian role can participate.

Come join our Discord and see for yourself! <3

OK thanks I'll just find another game then.

That's rather quick to judge. The game is still very much alive but as Alphoccio said: Most players reside in the range of Level 70-100. This doesn't mean there's no players below this range, because there sure are. Join a Guild at level 1, chat a bit and you will see there are still plenty of players and i'm sure most of the players would help you with whatever you need.

Agian, leveling is so easy; there are plenty of XP Boosts, Also, there's probably always an Guildie online and helpful enough that want's to help you run a few Dungeons / Trials to get your necessary items or experience. See here for some tips and tricks:
    Good to know

I hope you will return to Eden Eternal and witness its beauty agian. <3

Hey everyone <3!

I am Rhys, 18 years old and i'll be one of the English Moderators in the GM Team. I was born and raised in the Netherlands, I love football, parties and... Eden Eternal! I have been playing this game for 5 years now, and I love every minute I played.

This is also why I volunteered for this role, I am ambitious to contribute in making this game great agian! I will do my best filling the Forum with useful Guides, help you with issues either here on the Forum, on Discord or ingame! You can find me whenever i'm online in Aven Channel 3, this is where I lurk the most ;).

You may already have seen me in Discord, this is where i'm the most active. Whenever you need something, or just want to talk about literally anything, hit me up with an Direct Message! <3

Mars Storm

Obtained from: Hammer Secret Book

Book cost : 3000 Gold

Objectives:

• Collect "Kassadiin's Oppressive Breath" from "Kassadiin" 0/1
      • "Kassadiin" is located in the Level 65 Trial: Slain.
    • Collect “Oisadar's Nerve” from "Oisadar" 0/1
      • "Oisadar" is a Guild Boss located in Shiver Peak.
    • Collect "Ancient Wind Dragon Power" 0/1
    • Collect “Mars' Storm” 0/1
      • “Mars' Storm” is obtainable from slaying "Doubledoor" in the Level 65 Trial: Malice Palace.
    • Collect “Hammer Secret Book” 0/1

Ghost-Celestial Barrier

Obtained from: Club Secret Book

Book cost : 2250 Gold

Objectives:

• Collect "Kassadiin's Wart" from "Kassadiin" 0/1
    • Collect “Goaded Ogre Blood” 0/1
    • Collect “Defense Territory” 0/1
      • “Defense Territory” is obtainable from slaying "Kassadiin" in the Level 65 Trial: Slain.
    • Collect “Club Secret Book” 0/1

So I realised this thread after finding out the error with Sage skill, Aura: Hammer Friend. Even though it literally says "All party members within 15 feet are healed over xxx HP" it doesn't heal party members, it only heals you. It's annoying to see that kind of misinformation in the game and it should be easy to change that description, right? Why nobody deals with those descriptions at least? So we can play according to real informations. :')

I will test this myself real soon and if what you're saying is true, I will report it so the necessary changes can be made. Thank's a lot for pointing this out! :*

Extreme Illusionary Moon

Obtained from: Katana Secret Book

Objectives:

• Collect "Acilino's Frozen Soul" from "Acilino" 0/1
      • "Acilino" is located in the Level 65 Trial: Branda Root.
    • Collect "Bazuda's Aromatic Glandﱞ" from "Bazuda" 0/1
      • "Bazuda" is a Guild Boss located in Witchcraft Forest.
    • Collect "Perpetual Snowflake" 0/1
      • Bought from Aven NPC <Crystal Cross Merchant> Jarroda (X:439, Y:350). Price cost: 9000 Crystal Cross Medals.
    • Collect "Shippumaru" 0/1
      • "Shippumaru" is obtainable from slaying "Dana" in the Level 65 Trial: Mayor's Dream.
    • Collect "Blaze Demon's Fire Breath" 0/1
    • Collect “Katana Secret Book” 0/1

Blue Star Strike

Obtained from: Axe Secret Book

Book cost : 3375 Gold

Objectives:

• Collect "Doubledoor's Beard" from "Doubledoor" 0/1
      • "Doubledoor" is located in the Level 65 Trial: Malice Plain.
    • Defeat "Jiro's Heir" 0/5
      • "Jiro's Heir" is a monster spawned in the Level 60 Trial: Eroda. If you kill all the "Cave Dragons", a Zone Message pops up and your "Jiro's Heir" will keep spawning.
    • Collect "Blue Star Alloy" 0/1
      • Bought from Aven NPC <Crystal Cross Merchant> Jarroda (X:439, Y:350). Price cost: 3000 Crystal Cross Medals.
    • Collect "Ogre Sanguine Potion" 0/1
    • Collect "Blood Shout Axe" 0/1
      • "Blood Shout Axe" is obtainable from slaying "Anderli" in the Level 65 Trial: Slain.
    • Collect “Axe Secret Book” 0/1

Controlling Sword

Obtained from: Greatsword Secret Book

Objectives:

• Collect "Wonderland Weed Sample" from "Wonderland Weed" 0/10
      • If "Alice V2", the third boss in the Level 65 Trial: Mayor's Dream uses the skill "Limitless Fantasy" and it hits the player. Every time the player attacks or uses a skill, only then a "Wonderland Weed" will spawn.
    • Collect “Demon Spirit” 0/1
    • Collect "Guillermo's Treasured Fossil" from "Guillaume" 0/1
      • "Guillaume" is located in the Level 60 Trail: Morticora.
    • Collect "Tyrant Night" 0/1
      • "Tyrant Night" is obtainable from slaying "Kassadiin" in the Level 65 Trial: Slain.
    • Collect “Greatsword Secret Book” 0/1

Roaring Thunder Blade

Obtained from: Sword Secret Book

Objectives:

• Collect "Acilino's Surging Claw" from "Acilino" 0/1
      • "Acilino" is located in the Level 65 Trial: Branda Root.
    • Collect “Oisadar's Rigid Board” from "Oisadar" 0/1
    • Collect "Drifting Power" 0/15
      • Buy "Glimmering Crystal Ball" from Aven NPC <Elem. Expeditionary> Baroness Diana, price cost: 75 Novice Exp. Trial Medals. Gain these medals from completing Level 65 Trial Quests. Use the "Glimmering Crystal Ball" at a Energy Field in any Guild Town.

• Collect "Dance Slaughter" 0/1
      • "Dance Slaughter" is obtainable from slaying "Anderli" in the Level 65 Trial: Slain.
    • Collect "Dragon Soul" 0/1
      • "Dragon Soul" is bought at Aven NPC <Arcanum Assoc.> Hettie (X:274, Y:358). You need 16,000 fame from the Arcanum Association to buy this item.
    • Collect "Ancient Drake Tongue Blood" 0/1
      • Bought from Aven NPC <Crystal Cross Merchant> Jarroda (X:439, Y:350). Price cost: 6000 Crystal Cross Medals.
    • Collect “Sword Secret Book” 0/1

Sky Striker

Obtained from: Rapier Secret Book

Book cost : 1875 Gold

Objectives:

• Collect "Kassadiin's Skin" from "Kassadiin" 0/1
    • Collect “Advanced Chivalry” 0/1
    • Collect "Sacred Battle Mist" 0/1
      • "Sacred Battle Mist" is obtainable from slaying "Doubledoor" in the Level 65 Trial: Malice Palace.
    • Defeat “Prehistoric Bug” 0/1
      • "Prehistoric Bug" is located in the Level 50 Trial: Angor Quarry. The monster will appear when you pass through the wooden shaft to "Mori Mori"'s cave. If an <Zone> message pops up, the "Prehistoric Bug" has spawned behind you.
    • Collect “Rapier Secret Book” 0/1

Darkness Emperor Blade

Obtained from: Dagger Secret Book

Objectives:

• Collect "Devil's Gilded Tooth" from "Sagharra" 0/1
      • "Sagharra" is located in the Level 65 Trial: Malice Palace.
    • Collect "Bazuda's Icy Heart" from "Bazuda" 0/1
    • Collect “Pure Papagoite Core” 0/1
    • Collect “Infernal Light Sword” 0/1
      • “Infernal Light Sword” is obtainable from slaying "Null Heart" in the Level 65 Trial: Branda Root.
    • Collect “Dagger Secret Book” 0/1

This guide will show you the requirements to awaken any of the level 65 Awaken Weapons.

In this thread specifically the Blade Weapons, Dagger, Rapier, 1H Sword, Katana, Greatsword and Axe. If you didn't know already, Awakened Weapons / Gear are enhanced and extremely powerful but require an great effort in order to acquire them. In order to acquire any of these weapons, you must buy it's Secret Book from Librarian Conan in Aven (located at coordinates X:395 Y:465) and right click the Book to activate the quest. These quests require you to complete certain tasks and/or collect certain items, and once you have done so you will then be able to complete the Secret Book quest and awaken your desired weapon.

Important Note: Some of these quests require you to collect an item from either a Guild Boss or a Trial Boss, remember that their drops are random. There is always a chance that the required item will not drop, don't freak out when you didn't get your drop but rather keep on trying.

Important Note 2:

Awakened Weapons: 7500 Curia Library Fame to buy Secret Books

Lion Soul's Roar

Obtained from: Cestus Secret Book

Objectives:

• Collect "Oisadar's Bone" from "Oisadar" 0/1
    • Collect “Flame Lion Soul” 0/1
    • Collect “Sky Crush Fist” 0/1
      • “Sky Crush Fist” is obtainable from slaying "Dana" in the Level 65 Trial: Mayor's Dream.
    • Collect “Cestus Secret Book” 0/1

Flame Angel's Judgment

Obtained from: Mace Secret Book

Objectives:

• Collect "Alice's Ribbon" from "Alice" 0/1
      • "Alice" is located in the Level 65 Trial: Mayor's Dream.
    • Collect "Bazuda's Mutant Leather" from "Bazuda" 0/1
    • Collect "Eden Amethyst" 0/15
      • "Eden Amethyst" may be obtained by using Pickaxes, Gardening Gloves, or a Crystal Ball at the Crystal Mine, Garden, or Energy Field in Towns. They're also pretty cheap in the Auction House in Aven.
    • Collect “Phire's Holy Law's Touch” 0/1
    • Collect “Heaven Angel Staff” 0/1
      • “Heaven Angel Staff” is obtainable from slaying "Acilino" in the Level 65 Trial: Branda Root.
    • Collect “Mace Secret Book” 0/1

This guide will show you the requirements to awaken any of the level 65 Awaken Weapons.

In this thread specifically the Blunt Weapons, Mace, Cestus, Club and the Hammer. If you didn't know already, Awakened Weapons / Gear are enhanced and extremely powerful but require an great effort in order to acquire them. In order to acquire any of these weapons, you must buy it's Secret Book from Librarian Conan in Aven (located at coordinates X:395 Y:465) and right click the Book to activate the quest. These quests require you to complete certain tasks and/or collect certain items, and once you have done so you will then be able to complete the Secret Book quest and awaken your desired weapon.

Important Note: Some of these quests require you to collect an item from either a Guild Boss or a Trial Boss, remember that their drops are random. There is always a chance that the required item will not drop, don't freak out when you didn't get your drop but rather keep on trying.

Important Note 2:

Awakened Weapons: 7500 Curia Library Fame to buy Secret Books

Lightning Speed Cannon

Obtained from: Artillery Gun Secret Book

Objectives:

• Defeat "Alice's Despair" 0/1
    • Defeat "Alice's Sorrow" 0/1
    • Defeat "Alice's Anguish" 0/1
      • Spawned by "Alice", the Second Boss in the Level 65 Trial: Mayor's Dream. If the skill "Bloodlust" hits the player, all three of the "Alice" clones are spawned.
    • Collect "Oisadar's Warm Heart" from "Oisadar" 0/1
    • Collect "Activated Magic Machine Wreckage" 0/1
    • Collect “Baroque Photon Gun” 0/1
      • “Baroque Photon Gun” is obtainable from slaying "Garson" in the Level 65 Trial: Malice Plain.
    • Collect “Artillery Gun Secret Book” 0/1

Tornado Summoner Bow

Obtained from: Bow Secret Book

Objectives:

• Defeat "Demon Corrupt Worm" 0/10
      • The "Demon Corrupt Worms" are present in the Level 65 Trial: Branda Root, BUT first you have to kill the First Boss "Null Heart" and Second Boss "Acilino". Once you killed "Acilino" an small event will trigger. After this event, 2 crystals will spawn along with 2 "Demon Eroding Worms", kite these monsters and only kill the 3 "Demon Corrupt Worms", they respawn every few seconds.
    • Collect "Valmar's Staff" from "Valmar the Faceless" 0/1
      • Valmar the Faceless" is located in the Level 60 Trial: Century.
    • Collect "Athena's Soul Fragment" 0/1
    • Collect “Athena Hurricane Wing” 0/1
      • “Athena Hurricane Wing” is obtainable from slaying "Doubledoor" in the Level 65 Trial: Malice Plain.
    • Collect “Bow Secret Book” 0/1