Posts by Shi

I'm a bit late to this, but that's okay.

Personally I shared your view, I didn't play and didn't know if it was worth it to come back, when I did, I didn't regret it at all, sure the playerbase is a bit smaller, 3v3 arena is still the same, territory wars are sometimes onesided battles. But, the reason why I stayed is the playerbase, even if it's not as big as it used to be, it's a close community, most people know each other regardless of their peerchat. In some way the game never really lost it's activity if you see how close the community is now (note; there's still drama, it wouldn't be EE without.)

The game itself, well you've played it, I don't have to tell you anything about it, if you loved it back then, it might seem repetitive leveling up, but in the end you'll be back up in no time. The game has always had a special place in my heart, and that's mostly because of the community.
    Considering you already started playing, good luck on your future adventures in the game and I hope you have fun in EE.
    You can message me in-game (My char; Shi) or on Discord; Shi#7685 if you need any more information, or if you just need help.

So I would like to see this game be overran by active members again. I also heard from some friends that private servers have been popping up in a group called Vendetta, so I would rather see people in the real game.

Same, sadly it's not that easy. It's not up to us or the GM/CM to decide this. We need new content to bring in new players, it's harder to do if the game doesn't receive any funding for these updates/content, resulting in players leaving instead of joining. Even with advertisements, at some point you'd still lose more players. Vendetta PS does have less players than the real game. Maybe once this game receives funding we could gain a new playerbase, but for that, we'd need a bigger playerbase.

That's where the issue lies currently.

From looking at x-legends website I can see that they still associate themselves with this game. Isn't there some way of applying a little pressure towards x-legends to revisit this game to add some fixes at least. I realize working on old projects can be tedious especially when you're excited about new ones, however this game is still very buggy and I would assume it does not provide much in a way of adding to their reputation in a good way.

if this game was in better shape, some advertising could be done again to bring in more players to get some fresh meat and build on the current player base.

The problem with that is that they don't see any money in this game currently, and in their eyes it's too much of a risk to put money into it. Resulting in the loop of
    >Game needs funding

>Game only receives funding with higher playerbase

>No new updates so playerbase lessens

>Game needs funding for updates.

etc.

Even if their reputation was already good. Creating a better one takes time, together with imo a good CM working on the game as best as he can, while also juggling real life things. I think the game is doing good on surviving.

Hopefully in the future xlegend will change their mind.