Bug on Sage Quest

• Hello. My sage quest got a bug on the Shadow's Request V, it needs to defeat 40 monster but mine stopped at 39 monsters even though I've defeated finn. Now I can't continue the quest nor drop it or do anything about it. Any help or suggestion would be appreciated.

my ign is ZeroTheHero

• Hi recolzer,

You can try the quest again by resetting the dgn outside. You can use the Shadower Rune item given to you by the bear name Brown (in Blackflame Peak) to enter in Ancient Altar map. You might need to do the quest fighting again there in order for you to reach the current quest then you will have the opportunity to complete your killings.

Note: Also, I posted a Sage Quest Guide on the forum if you need more help. Located on "Useful links and Guides."

:) Goodluck! :saint:

<3<3<3<3<3"Every second of our life has its own definition, we can create happiness and help each other.
                                                      Love one another through good and bad times." -Lora <3<3<3<3<3

• You're welcome! Woop! Woop! Nice! :):saint:

<3<3<3<3<3"Every second of our life has its own definition, we can create happiness and help each other.
                                                      Love one another through good and bad times." -Lora <3<3<3<3<3

• reset the quest (for this case) by resetting the dungeon, right click on your avatar picture (usually on top left of screen), and choose reset dungeon.

also works on resetting 0/2, 0/10, trial dungeon.

just side note, in case you find a similar problems in the future