October 2018 PM update - New CM Announcement!

• Hello fine people :)

As announced, I will be your brand-new community manager.

I am super excited to be part of the community and meet you all guys!

This will be my first time, as a CM and in Eden, so I might be doing basic tasks on the start, but you can expect from me double the effort and the passion!

I am not indifferent to the problems that the game is facing lately. I wish to change that and will work actively with You, our PM and GMs to solve them.

On the long run, I wish for Eden to be as thriving as it ever was.

Let’s talk about hobbies! I like video games, guitar, and sport but I'm always struggling to balance those three. So, it mostly looks like gaming, gaming, and gaming...

My favourite genres are strategy and RPGs. Oh! And I love cooking because I love eating.

This is it for now. If you have any questions don't hesitate to send me a message on Discord.

Looking forward to sharing awesome moments with you!

PM update:

[CM]Kynou

• PLease new CM, no one has told you that in Aeria, having new altar, is VERY ABSOLUTELY Vital to the game?

Almost all items only comes from altar.

You cant buy them on web, cant get them from EP, or AP.

So if altar does not change, and have varied items, it means stuff in EE simply goes death.

and thats is exactly what is happening right now.

So many items have just dissapeared. no one has any to sell.

People cant buy stars, or Luna, or prime gathering tool, or mounts, or ... almost all stuff needed in game !!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CHANGE ALTAR!!

• Thanks for the real nice altars we been having so far.

But now, we again are back to repeat altars, 3 days of same as last week now.

Can you continue the good work of getting us changing altars?

There's a lot of good altars from the past, it should not be hard to just put them on the roll.

• I also hope you will consider getting us a 3-tier, and maybe some tiers better then the very bad ones we been having since a year. Those tier are like 3 years in the past and only EC are worth grabbing in them.

I used to spend lotsa AP there, but now, nothing is worth spending on web at all :(

• Hi CM again.

There are many items that have not appeared in altar since ages, meaning they have dissapeared from game.

Would be a nice Xmas gift if your could choose altars with them.

List:

- Cosmetic Set (look is always important in game)

- Pet Unbind Stone.

- Pick axe 45

- Crystal ba.lls 30 and 60 ( to get all addict gamers their TOF)

- Many star stones and luna stones (but NOT the 3% ones please, no one uses them any more when you have 7%)

- Many dyes colors. Since one year, its almost always the same colors rotating. So, extinct colors are: Dark red Cloth, Eggplant Cloth and Head, Amythyst Cloth and Head, Coral Cloth. Leaf Green and Scarlet Red (its Xmas colors!!) PLEASE make sure they are costumes color (with a star on the icon) and not outfits colors (no stars on icon)

- Coronas 90 !!!!! This one is really the most used that is missing. No one gonna want to craft with a 15% chance, so we need this % booster.

TY again for helping us.