Launcher Alternatives - And how to install!

• Did the Alternatives work for you? 0

1. Yes (0) 0%
    2. No (0) 0%

Hello! Are you having issues with downloading the Game from the Aeria Games website? Well fear not!

A kind GS [MiniZolt] made .rar files of (both) EN and FR Launchers! <3

FR -…2CtoaDkbP9qBTZCXr_sF21z-h

Don't know how to install? No worries!

Step 1- Install WinRAR

Choose your specified language (do this by scrolling down) and MAKE SURE you click your correct Arch-type!!!

You can find this by:

[Windows 10] - Right-click on the start button and choose system.

You will now be able to locate your System Type.

Other Versions...

[Windows 8] - Hover over the top-right corner of your screen to bring up the Charms. Then choose Settings > PC info. (This is a shortcut that takes you to the Control Panel > System and Security > System.)

[Windows XP/7] - Right-click on My Computer and select Properties (In Windows-XP, this is called System Properties). Look for System in the Properties window (Computer in XP).

Step 2- Install your specified Launcher. (The installation may take a few depending on your internet connection)

Once downloaded, you will need to extract the .rar file (I would suggest creating a new folder and extracting it there)

To extract you must [Click the file FIRST] -then- right-click the .rar and click "Extract Here" and it will begin the extraction progress. [Note- Extraction may take a few depending on your internet connection)

Step 3- After the extraction has completed, you will be met with another folder.

As seen above, this folder contains all of the necessities to run Eden. Click _Launcher.exe (run as admin if you have somehow have a weird problem)

And VOILA !! you are ready to play! ^^:thumbup:

I really hope this will help the majority of you guys! <3

***If this doesn't work for you, contact a GS and we will try to find another solution for your problem.***

- Much love, Clarity~

P.S. I was going to do a more in-depth demonstration, but sadly there is an attachment limit X/

I hope to see you in-game soon, Guardians! 8o<3

★·.·´¯`·.·★ "ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴏɪsᴇ ᴏғ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀs' ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴs ᴅʀᴏᴡɴ ᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ɪɴɴᴇʀ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ. ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʀᴀɢᴇ ᴛᴏ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ɪɴᴛᴜɪᴛɪᴏɴ." ★·.·´¯`·.·★