Eternal Guardians, welcome to the in-game character artwork event!
Time to show your art skill!
Starting Date & Time: August 1, 2018 at 12:00 a.m. - Ending Date & Time: August 31, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. (1 month duration) [Berlin Time & Day Zone]
Please convert your timezone with Berlin.
2. Draw your character's appearance (you may include costumes) from that screenshot. You may also color your character of course!
3. Please draw your character on how it looks like from the screenshot, doesn't have to be 100% perfect! For example: if it's sitting down, draw it like that. KEEP IT APPROPRIATE AND CLEAN!
4. Do this by hand drawn on a paper only. No computerized, programs, or online drawing.
5. Take a photo of your artwork from your camera and upload it for submission.
6. REMEMBER! ONE submission per account ONLY. ONE drawing for the character. It will be check.
If you understood the rules, please make sure you submit the right items below!
> Bonus (optional only!) You can draw anything else from the screenshot you took other than your character. For example: pet, star stones, luna stones, the place, trees, water, and so on IF you want to be more creative!
3 Items to submit:
1. Your ZOOMED IN FULL screenshot of your in-game character (without hiding the UI).
2. Your drawing
3. Label your submission:
> Account Name
> Character In-Game Name
> Date of your drawing
Location of submission:
Submit these in our Eden Eternal International Discord
Click this link: http://discord.gg/edeneternalofficial
If you joined already -> Go to #forumevent-submissions channel and submit there!
Submit ONLY between August 1, 2018 and August 31, 2018.
Ranked Prizes: (3 players total)
1st place: 100 Eden Crystals
2nd place: 50 Eden Crystals
3rd place: 25 Eden Crystals
*ALL 3 PLAYERS' ARTWORK WILL BE POSTED ON OUR FORUM WITH THEIR CHARACTER NAME.
Announcements of winners will be posted on our discord.
How does voting work?
Game Masters and Moderators will be the judges.
They can choose maximum of 3 players who has the best artwork! 1 point per player!
Please DO NOT beg or force them to vote you. Their votes SHOULD only based from your artwork, no favoritism (like you should be voted only because they're your bestfriend, boyfriend/girlfriend, and etc...). Let's stay fair to others.
What if there's a tie?
We will raffle the names of those players who got the tie scores using our Random Picker Bot from our discord!
Note: Please make sure you followed everything from the above BEFORE you submit your entry. Anything inappropriate actions and/or words will result in removing your entry. Remember just try your best! Have fun and show your skill! Goodluck!
~Thank you for joining!